If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011????

I CANNOT BELIEVE it is 2011!! That year seemed so far away!  It seems like just yesterday it was 1994!  Time sure does fly after High School, then Marriage, then kids.....  Where did the years go??  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!   We had an amazing Holiday spending it with family and friends.  I am now back on the ball and ready to Blog! 

This last weekend my hubby and I picked up a new/used computer armoir on KSL classifieds.  They were asking $40, when we got there it had a few nicks and scratches.  I will have to putty and paint the whole cabinet now, so I offered $20 and they took it!  I was elated!  We've decided to utilize the space in our living room by moving around and changing some of the furniture.  My large computer desk will be gone and replaced with this small computer armoir.  We'll have to move around some phone lines and other wires to move our TV and computer, but I am so excited to have a big change!  I'm starting on the armoir tomorrow so I'll be sure to take pics and keep you posted on the progress. 

For New Years Eve we went to my Parents' home and had a good time with games and food.  I'll get the pics up and posted in the next few days for the yummy stuff we made (I forgot my camera, so my Mom needs to email the pics to me). 

We will also be taking on some more furniture makeovers in the next month (for my Mom's Bday) We'll be repainting a coffee table and 2 end tables, and refinishing a Vintage chair that belonged to my Great Great Grandmother.  I LOVE giving NEW LIFE to OLD FURNITURE!  So keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment