If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

I got this YUMMY recipe from my friend Andrea.  She brought it to a Ward party and I knew I had to have the recipe.  It is VERY simple and EASY which I LOVE! 
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

2-3 chicken breasts                                 salt & pepper to taste
1 C chopped celery                                 4-5 cups egg noodles
3 grated carrots                                    2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 Tbsp chicken bouillon                             1/2 C sour cream
                                       7 cups of water

Simmer cut up/diced chicken, celery, carrots, bouillon, salt and pepper in water until meat is cooked. Add noodles and soup. Cook until noodles are tender. Add sour cream; heat through.

Let me know if you make this and how you liked it/and/or if you made any changes and how it turned out!! 

p.s. I just chopped my carrots instead of shredding them, so do however you like them.

3 comments:

  1. I did it! It took me foreve but I made myself a button. I am going to put yours on my blog now! I am so dumb with the computer, it takes me forever to figure anything out! Thanks for the help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get your button to code to work. Am I dumb, i could recopy my link and it worked but when i copied yours it didn't give me a button!

    ReplyDelete