If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sick Kids

We've had lots of yuckiness at our house. You name it the kids have had it, my poor 3 yr old got Pink Eye, an Ear Infection, Sinus Infection, UTI, and the Flu (all at once!). She also smashed her fingers in the bathroom door (she's my accident prone child). The other two got colds and 1 more had Pink Eye and the Ear Infection.  I've been so busy washing 'sick' laundry and sanitizing everything (along with all the 'regular' stuff) I haven't had a chance to blog.  I've missed it terribly, but when your kids are up late/early being sick, I try to get to bed as soon as they do cuz I know I'll be up in the middle of the night w/them. Hopefully the weather will warm up here and we'll all get fresh air to get us better!
OH, and I have a new Church Calling!  I'm in the Primary Presidency and still doing my job in The Relief Society, so things are extra crazy around here.

  I have a bunch of fun stuff and yummy recipes planned that I just need to get put on here.  So I'll hopefully be back in the swing of things soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment