If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Computer Armoir Finish!

Before
After! 

I do realize I still need to touch up a few finger spots on this armoir, but I wanted to get my vinyl sticker up before I stained it again, and now I can do that (to help seal the sticker on).  My Amazing friend Jodi from Signs By Jodi patiently helped me to find what I was looking for and let me look through all she could find to send me.  I kept asking for more and she'd send me more.  I found a few that were my favorites and with the help of Lloyd (my fabulous husband) we picked two and sent them to Jodi to have her blow them up bigger.  Jodi sent them back immediately  and we knew this one was the one we wanted!  I finally ordered it.  Jodi let me know I had 'blank' space that would waste vinyl and asked if I wanted to fill the space with other things I wanted printed. I decided on my address to put on our siding outside.  I'll post that another day. 

I am so thrilled with this, it finally looks complete, nothing is missing!! LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment