If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Self Hairdo

 As you can see from about 3 posts ago we've had the sickies at our house.  We STILL are not over everything, but FINALLY on our way!  I now can truly say that we are on our way with new projects and posts!  Thanks for sticking in there with me!
 
My 3yr old came to me so excited because she had done her own hair.  She was so proud of herself.  From the front you can't really tell how sweet it is.
She had gotten into the clippies container and put about a dozen clips randomly in her hair.  I told her it was so beautiful we needed pictures of her hair.  She wore them all day and told everyone she talked to about her self hairdo (on the phone...lol...we never left the house).  I just love my girls!  This age is so fun to see what they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment