If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Pick Me Up

 TULIPS
Their dazzling colors are thanks to the years in the 17th century when tulip mania swept the globe and the most eye-catching specimens changed hands for a small fortune. But like a Rainbow, this colorful landscape is a short-lived phenomenon. When the flowers are gone, the land will be cultivated for a rather more mundane crop of vegetables. The Netherlands produce more than nine million bulbs a year.

This was so beautiful I had to share, I would love to be able to look out my window and see this!  I needed a pick me up from the winter blues.  We've had  -7 degree weather plus who knows what the wind chill factors in.  Today it was a balmy 27*, it's sad but we were excited to have such warm weather!  

Amazing!  Sorry I haven't been posting, I've had a sick baby who only wants me to hold her all day, today was better so hopefully I can get back in the swing of blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment