If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Starting Something New

I have decided I would like to get more into blogging.  Not just about my family and life, but something more relevant to others.  I love reading blogs that give ideas and tips, so I think I'll start by sharing some of my favorite tips that help me in daily life to keep things organized and low budget. 
I, Clisty, am a frugal stay at home Mom of 3 beautiful girls 6, 3, and 11 months.  I hope to be able to be part of a blog that people like to read and check up on and see what's new. 
If you would like to be featured on my blog I would love to do so!  I will be doing a variety of posts including these; Recipes, Quilting, Kids Crafts, Organizing, Cleaning tips, Bargains/Sales, Featuring other blogs, books, Baby stuff, Toys, Crafting, Refinishing/building furniture and decorations, and hopefully anything else that might catch some attention and help people out. 
So keep watching for some fun and fabulous posts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment