If you would like me to review an item, or sponsor me, just let me know, I'd love it!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Something Different

Making something good out of something ugly.  When we bought our house there was no wood stove and we don't quite have room for one right now, so we've left the rock and pipe for future use, but it's pretty ugly,  I wanted something to somewhat hide the pipe or at least distract from it.  This fall I aquired this very large beautiful wreath from a friend. When I brought the wreath home I knew the perfect spot for it. A month or so later we started putting up Christmas decorations, the wreath seemed a bit bare, so we started hanging ornaments on it, and voila!  A fun side came out of this wreath.  I just love it!  Do you have any ordinary decorations that stay up all year but get a Christmas makeover for a month or so??? Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment